- Orders close weekly on Thursday at 11:59PM
- Be sure to click the link provided with your desired pickup location and check hours of operation. MightyMeals will not be responsible for unexpected closures, holiday hours, etc.
- Orders will be delivered no later than Sunday 12PM regardless if location is open or not on Sunday.
- Orders not picked up on Sunday will be available for pick up in our branded MightyMeals fridges any day of the week your location is open.
- Home deliveries will be made between 8AM – 1PM on Sunday.
- Provide us with a cell phone number on ordering page so driver can text you approximate time of arrival.
- If you will not be home between 8am-1pm on Sunday, please provide one of the following in the ‘order notes’ section of the checkout page:
- Code for garage fridge
- Leave a cooler outside that easily accessible and visible
- If not delivering to a residence (i.e. place of business) please specify in notes
- If gated entry you MUST provide a gate code in notes, or when driver sends you a text for approximate arrival time.*
- If you have an apartment number, the customer is responsible for meeting the driver in the lobby of the building of the given address, or special instructions to leave with the front desk, concierge, or doorman.*
- Any other special instructions that can be easily executed by our drivers.
*If this is not provided, then food will be left on your doorstep or front of the building. Once orders are dropped off, the consumer assumes responsibility for the quality, freshness, and contents of the meals. No refunds will be issued, no exceptions.
If you have any questions regarding our pickup and delivery policies, please CONTACT US